I wanted to do a '10 things you didn't know about me' post. But then I thought it would be better if I started at the beginning. Sharing a few moments from my chilhood that most of you never heared before. I hope you'll have a laugh !
1. I broke my leg but I don't know which one. When I was little, my sister and I were jumping from a dresser for fun. When I wasn't fast enough she pushed me. So I fell and broke my leg. My eldest sister didn't believe but when I couldn't get up she carried me to bed and wrapped a bandage around my leg. She went downstaires and told my mom I wasn't feeling right and I felt feverish. Afraid she would get punished for poor supervion.
2. Because I was a whimiscal child my mother never trusted me anywhere. She was always afraid I'd wander off somewhere or with someone. So she thought it was a good idea to use dogleash on me when we went to the theme park.
3. My mother told me she once heard a constant thump one evening. She went to see what was going on and found me sliding down the stairs on my but. She wondered how I got out of the crib because it was really deep and why she never heared that thump first. She put me back into my sleeping bag which had holes for arms and put the zipper on my back so I could surely not escape. A few moments later she heared the same thump. Sure enough she found me sliding down the stares with my sleeping bag still on with the zipper on my back.
4. My dad wasn't home often so she didn't have anybody to take care of us while she did the groceries. So she brought us along to the store plenty of times. Sometimes we got lost, sometimes we broke stuff. There's one moment my mother remembered. I asked for some small change to get a treat from those boxes in front of the stores. She said 'I don't have any money' and just walked further. Apperantly she found me asking people for money because we didn't have any. Implying we were broke.
5. One time at a game of hide and seek I hid in my mothers closet. I had to pee but really didn't want to get caught. So I just peed on her clothes.